Notification No. 06/2023 outlines the West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 for 3015 Jobs. Apply online at nitplrrc.com: All qualified candidates who have completed their ITI are invited to apply online to the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) of the West Central Railway (WCR), Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, to hire apprentices to train in specific trades at units/workshops under the Apprentices Act, 1961.
January 14, 2024, is the deadline for completing the WCR Railway Apprentice 2023 Online Application Registration process, which opened on December 15, 2023. Qualification marks and the merit list alone will be used to choose apprentices.
Applying for Apprentice at West Central Railway in 2023–2024
- The RRC West Central Railway Online Application Portal, located at nitplrrc.com/RRC_JBP_ACT2023/, is the only place where qualified individuals may apply online.
- Click “New Registration” on the page to start the registration procedure.
- Enter your data after selecting your ITI Trade, including your date of birth, phone number, email address, Aadhar number, candidate name, and details about your education.
To move on to the next page after entering your information, click the “Submit” button.
- Currently, attach scanned copies of your ID photo, signature, and any pertinent certifications or documents.
- Making the online application fee payment and uploading your application completes the final stage.
Applications submitted online must be submitted by January 14, 2024.
West Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2023-24 Unit Wise:
|HQ / JBP
Application Fee for West Central Railway Apprentice:
- OBC and general candidates, as well as other state candidates, must pay ₹ 136/-.
- SC, ST, PwBD, and female candidates must pay ₹ 36/-.
- Online payment is the preferred method for this fee.
Eligibility Criteria for West Central Railway Apprenticeship:
A minimum of 50% of the candidates’ total marks from an approved board must have been earned in the SSC, Matriculation, or 10th class examination, or its equivalent.
A valid ITI in a relevant trade from an NCVT or SCVT accredited by the Indian government is a requirement for candidatures.
West Central Railway Selection Process
- A merit list made up of all qualified applicants who respond to the notification will be used as the basis for the West Central Railway Apprentice selection procedure. In creating this merit list, the average scores from the 10th-grade exam or its equivalent (as determined by the 10+2 examination system) will be taken into account in addition to the marks from the ITI/Trade exam.
- Based on the trade, division, unit, and community that the candidate selected, the merit list will be arranged. In compliance with current regulations, the concerned division or unit will verify the documents. After verifying the candidate’s eligibility, the relevant department or division will move forward with the hiring.
- When two applicants have identical scores, the elder applicant will be given preference. If two candidates have the same date of birth, the one who passed the matriculation exam first will be given preference.
- The trade, division/unit, and community will be taken into consideration while compiling the final merit list. According to the previously stated criteria, this list will reflect the number of open spots and be arranged in descending order of each candidate’s percentage of marks.
- The RRC reserves the discretion to assign waiting list candidates from a particular trade to other divisions or units based on merit if there is a dearth of candidates in that trade in any division or unit.
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|No of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
|14th January 2024
|RRC, West Central Railway
West Central Railway Apprentice Age Limit:
- As of December 14th, 2023, the minimum age is 15 years, maximum age is 24 years.
- For PWDs, the upper age restriction is lowered by ten years, for OBCs by three years, and for SC/STs by five.