The Income Tax Department in Mumbai is accepting applications from December 22, 2023, to January 19, 2024, for 291 positions as Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS, Steno, and Canteen Attendant. The application period is available through the Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification. Applicants may apply online if they wish to be considered for this opportunity.
Before applying, candidates should review the details provided below and the official notification from the Income Tax Department, Mumbai, regarding the Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023.
Income Tax Sports Quota Notification 2023
The Mumbai Income Tax Department recently published the job announcement for the positions of Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS, Steno, and Canteen Attendant. Information regarding the posts was included in the official announcement that was released in December 2023.
For the Income Tax Sports Quota Vacancy 2023, interested and qualified applicants may apply online. Candidates can apply to the Income Tax Department of Mumbai’s official website. This website contains all the information regarding the 2023 Income Tax Sports Quota Job Notification. See the official website or read the official notification for further information.
- Snapshot, no older than three months. (White background)
- Signature (written in black ink on white paper)
- Email address and phone number
Upload Certificates (True Colour)
The application form must be uploaded with self-attested copies of the following certificates from the applicant:
- Diplomas in Education.
- Proof of age (birth certificate, school leaving certificate, 10th or 12th grade marks, etc.).
- Caste, tribe, and class certificate for EWS, SC, ST, and OBC (NCL).
- Certificates for sports and games.
- an Aadhar card copy.
- self-attested, scanned copy of the employer’s NOC (where applicable)
Income Tax Sports Quota Vacancy 2023
|Inspector of Income-tax
|Rs. 44900 – Rs.142400/-
|Rs. 25500 – Rs.81100/-
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
|Rs. 18000 – Rs.56900/-
|Rs. 25500 – Rs.81100/-
|Rs. 18000 – Rs.56900/-
Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
- Applications will be accepted from December 22, 2023, to January 19, 2024.
- The candidate should read the notification before completing the Income Tax Sports Quota Online Form 2023 application.
- Verify All Required Documents for Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment: ID Proof, Eligibility, Address, and Basic Information.
- Prepared Scan Document about Sports Quota Recruitment Income Tax: Photo, Signature, ID Proof, etc.
- Please carefully check and preview each column before submitting the online application.
- Should the candidate be obliged to pay the registration fee, they must submit. Your form is incomplete if the necessary application fees are not paid.
- Print the completed form that has been submitted.
How to apply for the 2023 Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment
Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Online Registration and Submission will close on January 19, 2024, at 23:59. The candidature of such applicants will not be taken into consideration, and no correspondence in this regard will be answered, should they fail to complete the online Income Tax Sports Quota application form by the deadline.
By the last day to submit their Income Tax Sports Quota application form for the position for which they are applying, applicants must meet all necessary eligibility requirements (age limit, educational background, etc.
Age Limit for Income Tax Sports Quota 2023
The Income Tax Department, Mumbai will use the candidate’s Date of Birth, as entered in the online application for the Income Tax Sports Quota, along with the date of birth from their birth certificate or equivalent, to determine their age. Any requests for a date change after that will not be taken into consideration or approved. For the Income Tax Sports Quota, the age limit is.
- Minimum Age: Eighteen Years
- Maximum Age for MTS/Canteen Attendant: 25 Years Old
- Age Limit for Tax Assistants/Stenos: 27 Years
- Income Tax Inspector Age Requirement: 30 Years
- Maximum age as of August 1, 2023
Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment Important Date
|Application Form Start
|22 December 2023
|Online Registration Last Date
|19 January 2024
|As per Schedule
|Download Admit Card
Eligibility Criteria for the Income Tax Sports Quota
Education Requirements for Income Tax Inspectors:
An equivalent or bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
an equivalent or bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
8,000 key depressions per hour in terms of data entering speed.
Multitasking Staff (MTS):
graduation from an accredited school or council, or an equivalent qualification.
Stenographer Grade II
Pass a 12-hour course or its equivalent from an accredited board or university.
Skills: The transcription test will be conducted solely on computers at 50 words per minute (English) and 65 words per minute (Hindi) for 10 minutes at an 80-word pace.
Canteen Attendant (CA)
graduation or the equivalent test from any approved board.
Sports Eligibility Details
Sports eligibility is established by assessing a player’s merit according to predetermined standards. This assessment takes into account the following:
- Representing a university in inter-university tournaments run by the Inter-University Sports Boards;
- Representing state school teams in national sports and games for schools hosted by the All India School
- Games Federation; and representing a state or the nation in any of the national or international competitions involving any of the games or sports mentioned in paragraph 5.
- Are the National Physical Efficiency Drive’s honorees of National Awards in Physical Efficiency.
It is noteworthy that athletes who fulfill the aforementioned qualifying requirements will have their skills and merit evaluated according to their involvement in sanctioned competitions and events.
The following order of significance will be applied to the evaluation of these competitions and events:
- World Championships and the Olympics are examples of international competitions and events.
- International competitions or occasions with regional importance, such as the Commonwealth Games and Asian Games.
- Similar to the South Asian Federation (SAF) Games, other international competitions and events.
- Senior national events and tournaments, such as the National Federation and National Games.
- Junior national-level domestic tournaments and events.
- Tournaments between universities.
- School Games Nationals.
- National Physical Efficiency Drive certificate holders.
Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Income Tax Department, Mumbai
|Pr.CCIT/ Mum/Personal/ Recruitment/Sports/2023-24
|Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS, Steno, and Canteen Attendant
|Salary/ Pay Level
The Income Tax Sports Quota Selection Procedure
- Trials Verification of Documents Examination
- Choice of Medical Fitness Tests
Upon verifying the accuracy of the information provided in the Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 application form, applicants must pay the application fee via the payment gateway on the Income Tax Department, Mumbai website, which is connected with the online application. Online fee payments by credit/debit card or Net Banking will be accepted until January 19, 2024, at 23:59.
|Unreserved, OBC, EWS
Payment for the Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 fee can be made using a debit card, credit card, net banking, etc., by following the on-screen instructions and entering the necessary information.