The Rohtak District Court Recruitment 2024 Notification is being used by the District & Sessions Judge, Rohtak (Haryana), to solicit applications for the positions of Stenographer and Peon. Applications can be submitted offline by candidates who wish to take advantage of this opportunity.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Rohtak District Court Recruitment 2024 official notification released by the District & Sessions Judge, Rohtak (Haryana). This article’s conclusion includes a list of essential links.
Rohtak Court Peon And Stenographer Vacancy Notification 2024
Recently, the notification for the Peon and Stenographer position was released by the District & Sessions Judge of Rohtak, Haryana. In January 2024, it released its official notification, which included details about the positions.
For the positions of stenographer and peon, qualified people may apply. On the District & Sessions Judge, Rohtak (Haryana) official website, candidates can apply. All the information connected to the Rohtak Court Peon and Stenographer Job Notification 2024 is available on this website. For additional information, view the official website or read the official notification.
Rohtak District Court Recruitment Important Date
|Application Form Start
|03 Jan 2024
|10 Jan 2024
|Receipt Application Form Last Date
|16 Jan 2024
|29 Jan 2024
|As per Schedule
|As per Schedule
Eligibility Criteria for Rohtak District Court Recruitment
Level III Stenographer
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in the humanities, sciences, or commerce, or something comparable.
- The ability to operate computers must be second nature.
- English Shorthand Test and its Transcription at the speed of 80 w.p.m. and 20 w.p.m. correspondingly on Computer.
- Completed eighth grade and knows Punjabi and Hindi.
- For details on eligibility, see the official notification.
Required Documents To Be Attached With The Application Form
Copies of the following certificates fully attested by a Gazetted officer should be supplied along with the application. You shouldn’t apply with the original certificates.
- Certifications of education and professional qualification.
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Educational Certificate.
- Copies of your ID cards, such as Aadhaar
- If the candidate is within a reserved category, their caste certificate
- Issued by the Gazetted Officer or Sarpanch, the Character Certificate
- ADM/DM or Tehsildar-signed residential certificate in the proper form
- if applicable, a copy of the experience certificate
- A self-addressed envelope.
- Include the application form with any other documents that are required.
Rohtak District Court Recruitment
|District & Sessions Judge, Rohtak (Haryana)
|Peon and Stenographer
General Conditions & Instructions
Applicants submitting the Rohtak Court Peon and Stenographer application form must sign the phrase, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF________, CATEGORY____,” on the top of the envelope.
- The position should only have one application submitted. To apply for different positions, candidates must submit separate applications with a clear indication of the post(s) they are interested in.
- The application can be filled out by the candidates exclusively in English.
- Complete the application by filling out each column using capital and plain text.
- Fill up the Rohtak Court Peon and Stenographer application form without cutting or overharvesting.
- Application for Rohtak Court Peon and Stenographer will not be accepted if it is incomplete, inaccurate, filled out incorrectly, overwritten, without a signature, or lacks a photograph.
- This District & Sessions Judge, Rohtak (Haryana) office shall not be responsible for any form of delay.
- To avoid having their candidature revoked as soon as the District & Sessions Judge, Rohtak (Haryana), learns of it, candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name, and mother’s name exactly as printed on their matriculation certificate.
- On the District & Sessions Judge, Rohtak (Haryana) Official Website, you may get information about eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, required papers, application format, syllabus, etc.
Rohtak District Court Recruitment Selection Process
- Interview or skill test (if relevant)
- Document Confirmation
- Selection for the Medical Fitness Exam
Rohtak District Court Postal Address
Letterhead: “District and Sessions Judge, District and Sessions Court, Rohtak – 124001 (Haryana)”
Candidates should mail or deliver their application in person to the following address by hand or by post by the deadline, along with self-attested copies of all required documentation. No consideration will be given to applications that are incomplete in any way or that are received after the deadline of January 8, 2024.
Rohtak Court Peon And Stenographer Vacancy 2024
Rohtak Court Peon and Stenographer Age Limit
The Rohtak Court Peon and Stenographer online application form requires the candidate to fill out their Date of Birth. The District & Sessions Judge, Rohtak (Haryana), will accept this information for determining the candidate’s age. Any subsequent requests for a change will not be taken into consideration or granted. For both stenographers and peons at Rohtak Court, the age restriction is;
- 18 years old is the minimum age needed.
- 42 years old is the maximum age.
- As of January 1, 2024, the age limit