Applications are being accepted for positions as an MTS, personal assistant, senior production assistant, accounts officer, and junior system engineer by the National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR) from October 6, 2023, to November 17, 2023, via the NITTTR Chandigarh Recruitment 2023 Notification. Applicants may apply online if they wish to be considered for this opportunity.
The candidate should read the following details and the official notification from the National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR) regarding NITTTR Chandigarh Recruitment 2023 before applying.
Notification 2023 for NITTTR Chandigarh
NITTTR, the National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, has published the notification for the positions of Junior System Engineer, MTS, Personal Assistant, Senior Production Assistant, and Accounts Officer. In October 2023, it released its official notification, which included details about the positions.
Candidates who meet the requirements can apply online for the NITTTR Chandigarh Vacancy 2023. The National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR) website is the application’s official location for candidates. This page contains all the details on the NITTTR Chandigarh Job Notification 2023. See the official website or read the official notification for further information.
NITTTR Chandigarh Recruitment Admit Card Download
How to Register for the 2023 NITTTR Chandigarh Recruitment
The NITTTR Chandigarh Recruitment 2023 Online Registration and Submission process will close on November 17, 2023, at 17.00 hours. Candidates whose candidature is not completed and submitted online by the deadline for the NITTTR Chandigarh application form will not be considered, and no correspondence regarding this matter will be answered.
- To be considered for a post at NITTTR Chandigarh, applicants must meet the minimum requirements for eligibility, including age and educational attainment, by the deadline for submitting their application.
- A candidate may apply for the NITTTR Chandigarh Recruitment 2023 between October 6, 2023, and November 17, 2023.
- Applicants Before completing the online application form for NITTTR Chandigarh in 2023, read the notification.
- Examine all necessary documents for the NITTTR Chandigarh recruitment, including eligibility, ID proof, address information, and basic details.
- All set. Scan Original Documents about NITTTR Chandigarh Hiring: Signature, Photo, ID Proof, etc.
- Please carefully check and preview each column before submitting the online application.
- Should the candidate be obliged to pay the registration fee, they must submit. Your form is incomplete if the necessary application fees are not paid.
- Print the completed form that has been submitted.
- Snapshot, no older than three months. (White background)
- Signature (written in black ink on white paper)
- Email address and phone number
NITTTR Chandigarh Recruitment Important Date
|Application Form Start
|06 October 2023
|Online Registration Last Date
|17 November 2023 till 05 PM
|Submit a Hard Copy of the Application
|24 November till 05 PM
|22-23 December 2023
|Download Admit Card
The Eligibility Criteria for NITTTR Chandigarh
Candidates must have earned a diploma in matriculation or its equivalent from any accredited board.
- three years as a junior stenographer and five years of experience in the field after receiving a graduation degree. OR matriculation, or its equivalent, with the ability to enroll in college courses and a minimum of four years of experience in the role of junior stenographer within seven years overall.
- Norms for Skill Testing
- 40 wpm for typing and 100 wpm for shorthand.
Junior System Engineer
First-class Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- At least 50% of the graduates must be SAS qualified. OR a postgraduate degree in economics, business administration, accounting, or commerce that is SAS-certified.
- Graduate candidates need to have at least 8 years of experience.
- Candidates for postgraduate positions must have at least five years of experience.
- knowledge of accounting software and/or systems on computers.
- English language proficiency.
Senior Production Assistant
- A three-year diploma in any engineering discipline plus five years of experience creating curricula and preparing instrumental materials. OR an equivalent diploma from FTII in cinematography or film production, together with five years of film production experience. Or a degree in engineering combined with a flair for illustration, painting, or creative writing.
- It is vital to have a strong command of the English language and the ability to communicate clearly.
- To find out if you qualify, read the official notification.
NITTTR Chandigarh Vacancy 2023
|Junior System Engineer
|Senior Production Assistant
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
Selection Procedure for NITTTR Chandigarh in 2023
Written exam, skill test, or interview (if necessary)
Choice of Medical Fitness Tests
Following verification of the accuracy of the information provided in the NITTTR Chandigarh Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates must pay the application fee via the payment gateway on the website of the National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), which is integrated with the online application. Up until November 17, 2023, at 17.00 hours, online fee payments via Net Banking or debit/credit cards will be accepted.
|Unreserved, OBC, EWS
|SC, ST, PwD, Women
Payment for the NITTTR Chandigarh Recruitment 2023 charge can be made with a debit card, credit card, net banking, etc. by following the on-screen instructions.
Chandigarh NITTTR Age Limit 2023
When determining an applicant’s age, the National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR) will accept the date of birth entered by the candidate in the NITTTR Chandigarh online application form and the date of birth recorded in the matriculation or equivalent/birth certificate. Any requests for a date of birth change after that will not be investigated or approved. NITTTR Chandigarh has an age restriction of.
- Minimum Age: Eighteen Years
- Age Limit for Accounts Officers: 45 Years
- Maximum Age for Other Posts: 35 Years
- Maximum age as of November 17, 2023
Chandigarh NITTTR 2023 Highlights
|National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR)
|MTS, Personal Assistant, Senior Production Assistant, Accounts Officer, and Junior System Engineer
|Salary/ Pay Level