Through the Maharashtra Food Supply Inspector Recruitment 2023 Notification, the Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection, Maharashtra, is accepting applications from December 13, 2023, to December 31, 2023, for 345 positions of Food Supply Inspector and High-Level Clerk. Applicants may apply online if they wish to be considered for this opportunity.
The Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection, Maharashtra, has released an official notification for the Maharashtra Food Supply Inspector Recruitment 2023. The candidate should review both of these documents before applying.
How to Apply for 2023 Recruitment of Maharashtra Food Supply Inspectors
By December 31, 2023, at 23:30, the online registration and submission process for the Maharashtra Food Supply Inspector Recruitment 2023 will close. Applications from candidates who do not submit their online Maha Food Supply Inspector application forms by the deadline will not be taken into consideration, and no correspondence about this matter will be answered.
- By the deadline for submitting their application, candidates must meet all requirements for the position, including age restrictions and educational background, to be considered for the Maha Food Supply Inspector position.
- Applications for the Maharashtra Food Supply Inspector Recruitment 2023 are accepted from December 13, 2023, to December 31, 2023.
- Applicants Before completing the Maha Food Supply Inspector Online Form 2023 application, read the notification.
- Verify the Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details of all the Required Documents for the Maharashtra Food Supply Inspector Recruitment.
- A ready scan document containing the photo, signature, ID proof, and other information related to the Maharashtra Food Supply Inspector recruitment.
- Please carefully check and preview each column before submitting the online application.
- Should the candidate be obliged to pay the registration fee, they must submit. Your form is incomplete if the necessary application fees are not paid.
- Print the completed form that has been submitted.
Maha Food Supply Inspector Recruitment Important Date
|Application Form Start
|13 December 2023
|Registration Last Date
|31 December 2023
|As per Schedule
|Download Admit Card
Maha Food Supply Inspector Notification 2023
The advertisement for the positions of High-Level Clerk and Food Supply Inspector was just released by the Maharashtra Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection. Information regarding the posts was included in the official announcement that was released in December 2023.
Candidates who meet the requirements can apply online for the Maha Food Supply Inspector Vacancy 2023. Interested parties may apply through the Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection, Maharashtra’s official website. This page contains all the details on the Maha Food Supply Inspector Job Notification 2023. See the official website or read the official notification for further information.
Eligibility Criteria for Maha Food Supply Inspector
Degree from an approved Navdyapitha that the Maharashtra government has acknowledged as being equal to a degree.
However, individuals with a degree in the “Food Technology Parakwa Anna Navjyan” stream would be given preference for the Supply Inspector position, provided they have comparable credits in the reserve.
Maha Food Supply Inspector Recruitment
|Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection, Maharashtra
|Food Supply Inspector and High-Level Clerk
|Salary/ Pay Level
Maha Food Supply Inspector Selection Process 2023
- Verification of Documents for Written Exam and Interview
- Choice of Medical Fitness Tests
The Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection, Maharashtra website integrated with the online application is where candidates must pay the Maha Food Supply Inspector application fee after verifying the accuracy of the details in the Maharashtra Food Supply Inspector Recruitment 2023 application form. Up until December 31, 2023, at 23.30 hours, online fee payments by Net Banking or debit/credit cards will be accepted.
By following the directions on your computer screen, you can pay the Maharashtra Food Supply Inspector Recruitment 2023 fee with a debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
Maha Food Supply Inspector Age Limit 2023
The date of birth entered by the candidate in the online application for the Maha Food Supply Inspector and the date of birth recorded in the matriculation certificate, or its equivalent, will be accepted by the Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection, Maharashtra, to determine the candidate’s age. Any further requests for a change in date of birth will not be taken into consideration or approved. For Maha Food Supply Inspector, the maximum age is.
- Minimum Age: Eighteen Years
- 38 is the maximum age.
- Maximum age as of December 1, 2023
Maha Food Supply Inspector Vacancy
|Food Supply Inspector