Applications for various positions of Police Constable (Trainee) (Armed Police Battalion) are being accepted by the Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) from qualified candidates. The Kerala Civil Police Department (Kerala Police Department) will be the recruiting site. Only through the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website (see URL below) may interested and qualified applicants apply online for the Kerala Police Constable Recruitment 2024. The following brief details are provided solely for job seekers’ information and are not educational requirements for Kerala Police CPO Recruitment.
Kerala Police Constable Recruitment: Register Online
Only interested and qualified candidates may submit an online application via the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, www.keralapsc.gov.in (see the application form link provided below).
A registration number-specific Registration/Acknowledgment slip issued by the system will show up on the computer screen when the online application form has been successfully submitted. Applicants need to print it out for any upcoming correspondence. Currently, the KERALA Public Service Commission is not receiving any printouts, hard copies, or documents. The verification process will be completed in due course.
Please view the officially released advertisement (see the URL / PDF file provided below) for comprehensive details on how to apply online.
Procedure for Choosing Kerala Police Constables CPOs
- The Physical Efficiency Test and Written/OMR Test will be used to select the candidates.
- In due time, eligible candidates will receive information on the precise Date, Time, and Location of the examination/interview. These details will also be accessible on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website.
- See the official announcement (See URL/PDF below) for further information about the requirements for eligibility and selection of candidates.
Kerala Police Constable Job Post Details 2024
- Armed Police Battalion / Police Constable (Trainee)
- Salary Scale: ₹31,100–66,800
- Number of Vacancies: Several battalions in various districts are expected to have openings.
- Direct recruitment is the method of appointment (Battalion)
- 18 to 26 years old, with exceptions for OBC (up to 29 years old), SC/ST (up to 31 years old), and ex-servicemen (up to 41 years old).
A passing grade in HSE (Plus Two) or its equivalent is required for education.
If the reserved quota is not filled by eligible candidates, SC/ST candidates who did not pass HSE (Plus Two) may still be taken into consideration.
We’ll take into account equivalent qualifications that were accepted in the prior selection.
Kerala Police Constable Physical Standard
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Details :
|Minimum Standards of Efficiency
|100 Metres Run
|Putting the Shot (7264 gms)
|Throwing the Cricket Ball
|Rope Climbing (only with hands)
|Pull-ups or Chinning
|1500 Metres Run
|5 Minutes & 44 seconds