For the solely contractual/temporary position of Young Professional-II/SRF, the Indian Agricultural Research Institute has released a notification. Applications for IARI Jobs are accepted from those who hold an M.Sc. or Ph.D. For these positions, there are 04 opportunities. Interested and qualified applicants may submit their application by email before the deadline. The following explains the ICAR IARI Recruitment’s eligibility and selection process in detail.
The Pusa Institute, also called the Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), is the national center for agricultural research, education, and extension in India. Since the Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research was founded in Pusa, Bihar, in 1911, the institute’s name comes from this fact. After a significant earthquake in Pusa in 1919, it was renamed the Imperial Agricultural Research Institute and moved to Delhi in 1936. Currently, the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is in charge of funding and managing the institute in Delhi. The studies that led to India’s “Green Revolution” in the 1970s were conducted by the IARI.
How can I apply for IARI’s 2023 recruitment?
Interested and qualified individuals should submit their application to the above email address by December 31, 2023, at the latest, together with a copy of their scanned documents and resume in a single PDF file.
The ICAR IARI Recruitment Selection Process
- One step in the selection process is an interview.
- Following the application screening process, the qualified applicants who made the shortlist will be contacted by phone or email with additional interview information.
- For verification purposes, the qualified shortlisted candidates must present their original documentation to the interview.
- Candidates for the interview would only be considered if they met the requirements.
IARI Recruitment 2023 for Young Professional-II:
|31 December 2023
Comprehensive Eligibility – ICAR IARI Recruitment:
The Clean Plant Programme (CPP)-IARI is being carried out by the Indian Agricultural Research Institute’s Division of Plant Pathology at the ICAR, New Delhi.
M.Sc. in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Plant Pathology, Molecular Biology, and Life Sciences
Desirable: Experience doing research in the fields of plant virology, virus diagnostics, molecular biology, and biotechnology; proficiency with computers, bioinformatics, and NGS data analysis
Length: This is a contract position that will be filled temporarily for one year or until the project is completed.
Age Limit: 21 to 45 years
Age relaxation for IARI Jobs: Government regulations provide for a relaxation of the age restrictions for women, people of color, people who are SC, ST, or people who are disabled.
Salary monthly: Rs. 42,000/- (consolidated)
Number of open positions: 3
Eligibility – ICAR IARI Recruitment:
“Molecular breeding for improved yield and quality traits, tolerance to biotic and abiotic stresses in crops (mustard)” is the project title.
IARI Recruitment 2023 for SRF:
|26 December 2023
- A four- or five-year bachelor’s degree combined with a master’s degree in genetics and plant breeding or biotechnology.
- Those with a three-year bachelor’s degree must hold a Ph.D. in any of the aforementioned fields or be qualified for the UGC/CSIRICAR NET.
- Proficiency in computer skills and prior experience using molecular markers are desirable.
- The positions are only temporary and will be filled on a contractual basis through March 31, 2024, with the possibility of being extended until the project’s conclusion if satisfactory performance is maintained.
Age limit: 35 years
IARI job age relaxations: three years for OBC and five years for SC/ST and female employees.
Salary: INR 3,1000 + 24% HRA
Number of open positions: 1